|Writer|| Bill Motz|
|Story editor||Doug Langdale|
|Animation studio||Sunwoo Entertainment|
|Episode 84: Season 3, Episode 06|
|Date||October 17, 1992|
|⇦ Index ⇨|
|This article is a stub. Please help Darkwing Duck Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.|
- Gosalyn: I don't get it. How's a magnet gonna get rid of those guys?
(Megavolt gives a cry of anguish and pulls at his hat.)
Megvolt: (Angrily.) Questions! Questions!
(Megavolt shakes fist at Gosalyn and leans in to her.)
Megavolt: Why must you doubt me?! You drive me mad! Mad I tell you! MAD!
Gosalyn: That's the first time I've asked...
Megavolt: (Looks startled.) Oh.
- Megavolt: Well the magnet will interpolate the hyper static matrix to a random configuration.
- Megavolt: (Hums the Darkwing Duck theme) Ahh! I can't get that stupid tune out of my head!
- While Megavolt flies a kite, he was seen humming the Darkwing Duck Theme Song.
- The game is set up like the original Donkey Kong.