|Writer|| Victor Cook|
|Story editor||Doug Langdale|
|Animation studio||Sunwoo Entertainment|
|Episode 64: Season 1, Episode 64|
|⇦ Index ⇨|
Kung Fooled is an episode.
Darkwing chases Moliarity to the city Kung Pow where he meets up with his old martial arts instructor, Goose Lee.
|This article is a stub. Please help Darkwing Duck Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.|
- "At last I can call you a true Quack Foo warrior."
- "You better call me a doctor instead."
- - Goose Lee and Darkwing.
Goose Lee: Where did I go wrong? All I wanted to do was spread the wisdom of Quack Foo. Gosalyn: There, there. Don't beat yourself up. Let me do it!
Goose Lee: Oh great ancient dragon of Kung Pow, you are mine to command. Let me hear your fearsome roar! (the dragon talks like a baby) Huh?
Darkwing: Suck Gas, you ninja nincompoops!
Darkwing: (after being thrown around and smashed flat for the commercial shoot) So how'd I do, Master Lee? Goose Lee: Adequately, Grubworm. Now let's try it with film in the camera.
Darkwing: Once again the dauntless Darkwing Duck deftly defeats the demon's devious...Uh Gosalyn: Deviltry. Darkwing: Deviltry!
- "Let's blow it up!"
- "Let's blow it up, blow it up, blow it up! That's your solution to everything!"
- "It worked when the sink was stopped up."
- - Gosalyn and Darkwing.
Darkwing: I am the bubblegum that sticks in your hair.
Darkwing: I am the news bulletin that interrupts your favorite show.
- I'm going to put out my own series of videos. Self Defense - The Darkwing Way.
- Yeah, right Dad. Who would want to sit and watch you for half an hour.
- - Darkwing and Gosalyn.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Goose Lee, Duck Ling, Master Lee's honeys, the Ancient Dragon of Kung Pow, Kung Pow City, and Ninja Land.
- While training, Darkwing's clothes switch from karateclothes to his costume, while he is tied up.