|Writer|| Katie Kuch|
|Story editor||Gordon Bressack|
|Animation studio||Sunwoo Entertainment|
|Episode 63: Season 1, Episode 63|
|⇦ Index ⇨|
Dirtysomething is an episode.
It's Ammonia Pine's worst nightmare! F.O.W.L. has teamed her with her polar opposite, her filth-loving sister, Ample Grime. It WOULD be easy for Darkwing Duck to stop them. But Gosalyn, not having enough allowance to buy a video game called Megablasting Mutants of Death (which costs $48.23), has discovered that she can cash in whatever she recycles... including the Thunderquack's engine, the Ratcatcher, the gas gun, Darkwing's computer, the television, and Darkwing's comic book collection.
|This article is a stub. Please help Darkwing Duck Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.|
- Ample Grime: Now it's grime time! (Sprays Darkwing with filth)
- Darkwing: My cape! You're going to get my cleaning bill, you walking tar pit!
- Ammonia Pine: Hey! Watch what you call my sister!
- Darkwing and Launchpad: Sister?!
- Ample Grime: Can't ya see the family resemblance?
- Darkwing: Well, the family that pulls the crime together, does the time together!
Darkwing: I am the raspberry seed you can't floss out.
Darkwing: I am the squeaky brakes that...oh, nuts! (Crash)
- Ammonia notes that she works alone, which might have something to do with her last disastrous team-up in "Cleanliness Is Next to Badliness".
- Ammonia switches to her regular outfit after the 32B machine explodes.