Welcome to The Darkwing Duck Wiki
Darkwing Duck is an American animated television series produced by The Walt Disney Company that ran from 1991-1995 and 1996-1997 on both the syndicated programming block The Disney Afternoon and Saturday mornings on ABC. It featured an eponymous superhero anthropomorphic duck with the alter ego of Drake Mallard. It is the first of two spin-offs of Ducktales.
Featured Article: Time and PunishmentTime and Punishment is the Season 1 52nd episode.
One of the most mature and grim Darkwing Duck episodes ever broadcast, "Time and Punishment" explores how grief beyond measure can lead into madness.
Megavolt and Quackerjack, using a larger version of Quackerjack's Time Top, visit the future to enjoy the higher technology and accidentally take Gosalyn along for the ride. While they are in the future, both of them witness a far deadlier version of Darkwing who calls himself "Darkwarrior", harassing a pedestrian and sending him to prision for simply jaywalking.
Featured Character: LilliputLilliput Lilliput (Frank Welker) owned the miniature golf course, Gooney Golf, and was using a strange hat to communicate with and control ants. With his tiny minions, and his trusty shrink ray, he began turning St. Canard's monuments into miniature props for his golf course. This is essentially his modus operandi, as well as collecting some cash along the way.
Organizations and Teams
Please join in building this wiki. If you are not a member on Wikia, please join by pressing the "Create an Account" button in the top right corner of this page. If you are a member of Wikia, please sign in and join in the editing fun.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- See if you can become an admin at Requests for adminship.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
Other languages: Italiano